December 25, 2013

The Start of Something Wild

...Pun intended.

Hello, dear reader, and welcome to my Creatures blog. My username is Dreamnorn, and I'm excited to share my work with my fellow CC members!

My beloved namesake, Vision, from about 2009.
For those of you who don't know me, I've been a fan of Creatures since the first game. In fact, I've been a fan since before I could talk. I was maybe two years old when I got it, and let me tell you, it hasn't left me since. I can't really pick a favorite game, though... I have nostalgia for them all!

In the magical fantasy that's real life, I'm an aspiring writer and a scientist, currently working on a novel and starting college with an eye on an Evolution/Ecology major. I've also been in love with these two seemingly-divergent things since I was small; I've been telling stories since I could speak and researching animals since I was five years old and wondering how snails could move with no legs.

So what is this blog all about?

This blog is a combination of all three of these loves. It will have creatures; it will have writing; and you can bet your behind it will have evolution. This blog is dedicated to norns, dramatizing their adventures, tropes in writing Creatures stories, and will have lots and lots to do with wolfing runs or other specialized ways to play the game. My blog entries will range from creatures stories to biology to awesome new rules, if you dare to make Creatures more challenging.

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to subscribe or leave comments. I'm always happy to chat. Merry Christmas, and have an amazing New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment